English Players Online: 100+
Forums Home News vote beta
Sign in to follow this  
XKetamine

XKetamine Introduction

Hi guys,

I thought it would be nice to make an introduction , even that already some of you guys know me! :)

I'm XKetamine/Maik, I am 19 years old (almost getting 20 :P ) and I am from the Netherlands.
I am a lover of the harder styles (Hardstyle / Raw Hardstyle / Hardcore / Uptempo and Frenchcore! :)

At the moment I am following a study in: infrastructure design and security (IT study for a bachelor degree) , And I have an degree in Network Management (IT Study also). My study is 1 day a week and I work 4-5 days a week. 
In my free time I love to party , go to festivals , drink some beers with my friends and to play on RivalPS :)
Most of the times that I will be online will be in the weekends , and in the evening of my timezone ofcourse :)

Want to know more about me or haveing some questions? Feel free to contact me on Discord, on the Forums or on the Server.

Yours sincerely,

XKetamine

Welcome to the Server, my fellow Dutch person. Enjoy your time on here and let's talk some time aye!

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community ! , I hope u enjoy ur stay , if u need anything pm me on discord or in game , if u need some help about videos ( media ) feel free to ask me for help mate !!! Enjoy your time !

-Ali&abul

• Like 1