English Players Online: 100+
Forums Home News vote beta
Zanyte

Eco reset and rebranding.

So yeah, pretty sad news but there is no other options. We have decided that we will do eco reset due so many dupe abusers (we know many names who used to abuse - so its really sad that loyal users actually abusing). Main reason why eco reset has to happen is due people were available to dupe items since server started , which loads of people also did, we have checked tons of logs and banks and its really bad, there was over 20 players who used to dupe and sell/gamble these duped items, alone there was over 30 cry swords duped if not more as loads of them were upgraded (and we do not have logs for upgrades). I totally understand if most of you will quit due eco reset but this is best for server , as we could get back to active with fresh eco, so ill thank everyone who will stick around etc. @Staff Members, please let me know before you leave , so i can demote you or something. 

So, what will we reset? We will reset player owned shops, banks, inventories, equipment and donator points. Everything else will be kept, etc all points (not donator points), all kill counts and so on. As we can't see reason why we should reset other stuff other than items. 

About rebranding, why do we have to rebrand our server? (name change) Simple reason, we didnt know that one big server using pretty much same name (zenyte). So we can't really buy any toplist advertisements and they are supported by most of them, means loads of good advertisements aint available for us, also we can't really advertise without hate on rsps communities, so this is main reason why we will rebrand our server. 

PS: All donations will be refunded, so dw , you will not lose your donated items etc. Also we will refund donations to correct owner of payment, means if you sold your donations, you will get em instead. 

This will be finished either tonight or tomorrow - means you can still play and gather points etc , as you will not lose your points! (Small tip : try to do as much slayer as possible, as we are adding better than cry set to slayer store). 

Sorry again for all that, i can't blame only abusers as we didnt test all dupes before releasing server. All i can promise for now , whoever sticks around, you will see really active community really really soon! :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

sad to see loyal players dupe i'm gona stick around for ever!! its a good decision you made about the eco reset, keep up the good work!

much love <3

-wiseoldballs-

It's sad to see that this was all necessary :/

If any dupers are reading this, I'd like to thank you for ruining a promising, growing economy with your ignorant and selfish actions.

I hope everyone stays around to help us rebuild our economy!

-Jazzy

@mrwizard420 donations should be logged and sent back to original payment owner so i believe if all those donations are under your name you will get them back/refunded in game

I have nothing to say to the dupers. People act on selfish ideals without thinking of the effect on others; impossible to avoid that in all of human history. 

Will be here till the death of this server, been LOVIN it!

Idk how much ill help the new eco, cause I love breaking osrs's market, but Ill be here buying things for way too much money as always o/

I'm pretty sure this reset, will be very useful to the server. Hope that it'll be the one and only reset and none for the future of the server.

Once everyone recovers from this reset, myself included, I think we will be able to grow into something much more, lets face it the way it was, it was not going well and I think the decision has been made for the server, not the players. :) 

I would like to know more about the refund process so if any staff knows please find me on discord :)

-Qiffy

I also think it is a good idea for a fresh ECO reset as il also believe to be able to recover and start from scratch again as everyone else, i really enjoy the server a lot so of course  will be staying it will be a good step forward for the community, i did hear about duping and it was a bit disadvantage for other players including myself so this should be good for everyone as well for the Zanyte server.

On 6/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, attack said:

will skills be reset?

no, we will reset : dpoints, banks, pos, inventories, equipment, money pouch. Kill counts, lvls and other points will be kept. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 12:15 PM, Lemon said:

I'm pretty sure this reset, will be very useful to the server. Hope that it'll be the one and only reset and none for the future of the server.

The reason we're doing this is because the dupe glitch got around quickly before we could patch it, so we kind of have no choice. We never plan to do an eco reset, its caused by the people abusing bugs, so I hope no one abuses a dupe glitch again and we will never have to do an eco reset again :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jealous said:

Donor will kept and everything?

Yes, everything you donated for will be refunded