English Players Online: 100+
Forums Home News vote beta
dummy

Dummymeo life problem atm

as i mention on my introduction i have a daughter she 6 months old now as of today 06/10/18 she was taken away from me... the mother and i lived together and well she just left . didnt even let me say goodye to my own daughter . couldn't give her a last goodbye kiss. been bursting to tears the whole day is not the same when you have someone special to u your girl and your daughter everyday hearing her cry, feeding her, changing diapers, making her smile, kissing her , cuddling her,... im heartbroken im falling apart i only share this with you guys because i feel like you guys are a fam to me . you guys make me laugh and just make my day so for that thank you so much! for being here . i dont make it seem like it because i hide my emotions i love helping others and have myself suffer just to make anyone happy is how i am. so yeah im glad i got to share this with you guys and well i might need some support but it all depends on you guys if you like you dont have to but i will appreciate it thanks.... ima show u a pic of her now my daughter... yeah 

0.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Man just know we are always here for you!

Kind regards -wiseoldballs-

• Like 1

Lots of respect for you, the fact that you share something so personal is inspiring.

I would like to wish you the best of luck and offer you my support aswell!

Yours sincerely,

Mr Whale.

• Like 1

Stay strong bro! This supportive community is here for you.

Pm me in-game if you ever need someone to talk to bro! I know we haven't met :)

• Like 1

Thats heartbreaking! I rly hope you get back to her again. Take care and remember, ill be here for you. ❤️

We'll always be here for you mate, just keep your head up and work your ass off to get her back in your arms! Thanks for sharing something so deep, gonna bring a tear to my eye man :(

All the best, 

-Qiffy

I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I wish there was more we could do for you :(

I'm always a call/message away on discord if you need someone to rant to or have a chat with. I'm here for you brother!

You are not alone. You're part of our family; and family sticks together.

Wishing you well,

Jazzy