English Players Online: 100+
Forums Home News vote beta
Sign in to follow this  
Zanyte

New minigame?

Well, i have one minigame idea laying around, so im curious if any of you have ideas?

It would be custom minigame with 100% custom mobs.

1. 10-15 mobs waves - no rewards for that.

2. After beating these 10-15 waves , you will be taken to tier 1 boss. Easy boss.

3. After beating tier 1 boss, you will be taken to tier 2 boss. Decently hard and challenging boss.

4. After beating tier 2 boss, you will be taken to tier 3 boss. Extremely hard boss.

5. After killing tier 1 boss, you will be given 1 key and you have 60 seconds to open chest on the same room - Rewards will be 5x mbox/mmbox/torva box/range box/magic box/pet box or fancy box. 

6. After killing tier 2 boss, you will be given another key and again you have 60 seconds t open chest on the same room - Reward will be random item (literally every single custom item we have , including tyrant and other op items).

7. After killing tier 3 boss, you will be given another and now you have 240 seconds to open chest on final room. Reward will be completely new best cape or completely new best melee/range/magic armor piece). + some dpoints (this is not 100% yet).

This is just idea and if we get positive feedback, then we may see this minigame end of this week or somewhere on next week :)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This is nice, something new to grind for. Looking forward to this one. So far I like the idea.

• Like 1

I like the idea, just don't see the point of 60 seconds to use a key. Does the player get teleported if he/she doesn't use it in time and have to redo the whole minigame? All for a 60 second timer when they just defeated all those waves lol? Good idea overall though!

Regards,

KingOfBattle

18 hours ago, KingOfBattle said:

I like the idea, just don't see the point of 60 seconds to use a key. Does the player get teleported if he/she doesn't use it in time and have to redo the whole minigame? All for a 60 second timer when they just defeated all those waves lol? Good idea overall though!

Regards,

KingOfBattle

after 60 seconds, they will be moved to next tier boss.

20 hours ago, Balls deep said:

i like the idea but mabey to good rewards ?

trust me, it will be hard to beat tier 3 boss ;) i means really really hard x.x

Yeah, I really like this idea. Something different other than the zombie minigame.

I'd personally change a couple things. Maybe have like 40 chests in the room and only 1 works, idk if its possible to make a random chest work, because if so that would be cool :P It would be really cool if fake chests turned into an aggressive npc when tried to open.

If not, then I'd do a less than 5 mboxs for just the first chest, maybe like 1 for the first, 3 for second, 1/10 chance of cape on last or 5 boxes

• Thanks 1

I'm super stoked. I can't wait for this to be implemented. Good luck team.

Personally I think there are good elements to this proposed mini-game and also bad ones and I have a way to develop your idea but I don't know how much extra work(coding) it would be.

I like the general idea of the mini-game however I think it should not be accessible for any players unless they have killed iktomi at least 50 times or are a Super Sponsor. The reason for this is that the whole idea of the server is that you have to grind for armour and I feel like it takes away from the idea of grinding if you can be rewarded the best armour in-game. 

Maybe you could implement that unless you have killed iktomi then you cannot receive access to the tiered bosses. Obviously you would make the mini-game harder for each tier but I would advise that if you do go ahead with it that you put serious thought into the drop rate system because I myself have grinded 80+ hours already and do not want someone in rainbow to recieve cryptic so easily.

I would suggest that if you were to make this mini-game that it would require 2-3 people to get to the last tier and not accessible by people that are at least not on Lefosh. 

I do like the idea of this minigame being a maze almost the way barrows is but changing every time (Again, a lot of coding) 

Regards, 

-Qiffy

• Thanks 1